America’s Leaders in the Martial Arts
The ATA BLack Belt Academy is a member of on eof the world’s largest martial arts organizations, the World Traditional Taekwondo Union (WTTU). The United States affiliate of the WTTU is the American Taekwondo Association (ATA).
We offer what we believe is the best martial art in the world. Taekwondo is an exciting and powerful martial art known for its dynamic kicking and hand techniques. Although these martial arts techniques are centuries old, our programs are always evolving to keep pace with the rapidly changing world.
We realize that each student has different physical abilities. Size and strength vary with each individual. Once you have acquired a strong foundation in the basics, our program will enhance your physical capabilities and maximize your self defense skills. You will understand exactly what it takes, mentally and physically, to defend yourself or your loved ones should the need ever arise.
At the ATA Black Belt Academy, we are not interested in just teaching self defense, we are interested in the complete personal development of each student. Individual attention is a feature of each and every class, allowing all students to progress quickly and confidently toward their personal goals. Our intructors take their responsibilities seriously as role models for younger students, teaching them the importance of strong character, leadership, and good values.
The teaching curriculum at the ATA Black Belt Academy is based on two concepts: “positive mental attitude” and “high goal setting.” We feel so positive about this program that we promise to give you and your family the professional, well supervised and the highest quality classes available in any sport or art.
- All instructors are graduates of a three-hundred hour intensive internship.
- All instructors are internationally certified.
- Ongoing private help is available to all students.
- All teaching methods and course development are derived from over 30 years of national research from over 1,500 association schools.
- Our teaching curriculum is based on the concepts of “positive mental attitude” and “high goal setting.”
- Through the ATA sponsored programs of advanced training, our instructors are continuously upgrading their instructional skills.